16 May Digital Project Manager / Producer
Level: Intermediate/Senior – 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
Salary Range: commensurate with experience
Location: 3 min Walk from New Westminster SkyTrain station. Potential to work remote part of the time.
SIX12 Creative is an established creative agency with 30 years of history. We’re looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager / Producer to join our family.
We're actually looking for more than that. Ideally you can contribute to marketing and creative strategy, you're a bit of a business analyst even if it's not through formal training, you have a sense of good UI/UX practices, and you protect client relationships by being the guardian of quality assurance.
It's a lot to ask. We get it. You might not have it all, but if you have a background that helps you contribute to the solutions we provide, it will be an asset. It's also possible that your primary experience isn't as a Project Manager, but that you have experience as a Creative Strategist or you ran your own freelance company. We're looking for the right team and skill fit, so the path you took to get here is less important.
For three decades, we've continually evolved to offer different marketing and technology solutions to our clients - so there's a fair bit of variety in what we do.
- Social and digital marketing campaigns
(FB, IG, YT, SnapChat, Spotify, Twitch, etc.)
- Contests, games, and promotions
- SaaS web application development
- SMS marketing / business tools
- Marketing with Facebook messenger bots
- Website development
- Digital video
- Traditional design
- New and different ideas all the time
When you look us up, keep in mind that our website doesn't tell our whole story. Sometimes our most recent strategies aren’t publicized right away.
Team fit is critical. We're a small, quirky family with low turnover. If you want to be part of the big corporate tech industry, we're not a good fit for you. Several of our team members have described working at SIX12 as “finally finding a home where they feel comfortable to be themselves.”
You should have most, if not all, of these requirements:
- Experience working in an agency environment managing multiple projects with budgets of over $100k
- Managing creative and technical projects and team members
- Proposal and statement of work creation
- Estimate/budget and schedule creation and management
- Scope management and control
- Creating project specifications and relevant documentation
- Managing digital and offline deliverables
- Managing the creation and delivery of marketing strategies
Additional skills that would give you an advantage:
- Business Analysis and Strategy
- User Experience and Information Architecture
- UI and Graphic Design
- Content Strategy and Copywriting